[STDS-802-11-TGBE] 2101 out of 3343 comments are tentatively assigned

Dear all,

Alfred and I have spent some time in assigning 2101 out of 3343 comments to selected PoCs and you can refer to this tentative assignment at revision 2 of the comment spreadsheet that I just uploaded:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0272-02-00be-ieee-802-11be-lb271-comments.xlsx

The assignment may not be perfect, and if reassignment is needed, please raise it during the PHY and MAC ad-hoc calls tomorrow (Monday, March 6), or let Alfred and me know offline.

Regards,
Edward