[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Update on the bit alignment of Table 9-141 (Optional subelement IDs for Beacon request)

Dear Alfred and all,

For the bit alignment of Table 9-141 (Optional subelement IDs for Beacon request), TGbh agrees to change to use the values 166 and 167  for “IRM Recommendation” and “Measurement ID”, respectively, •as described in: 11-24/0539r0.

In other words, we will continue to use the value 165 for "Bandwidth Indication".

Thank you very much to the TGbh leadership and participants for the understanding.  I also shared the following lesson learnt to EDITORS group for best practice:
Another action item assigned to me is to discuss with the Working Group Editors on how to improve the ANA allocation.

Regards,
Edward