Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] [STDS-802-11-TGBH] 24/305r7-- the proposed text for 11bh feature extension for MLO

Hello Joe,

Thanks for the comments. I checked the baseline (12.2.10) as well as the latest draft of P802.11bh. In P802.11bh, the description of the requirements uses STA and AP as well rather than the SME. While I agree that being more specific to the SME helps the description, we would have to align P802.11bh (which does not mention the SME at all), P802.11be and the baseline with consistent usage of SME. It sounds to me as if this work should likely be done in the next revision of PAR once we have a document with both of those amendments rolled in.

Cheers,

Mike