[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Posted : Updated Agenda for TGbe

Hello all,

I posted the latest TGbe agenda, with the next Joint conf call scheduled for June 19th. In addition I have populated the expected contributions throughout the remaining conference calls until July 3rd.

And a gentle reminder to the POCs of the AIs we discussed during this week's Joint call.

·         POCs are requested to confirm, obtain DCNs and provide a list of CIDs for each of the DCNs as soon as possible (chair might proactively ping the POCs on this front) and no later than 21st of June, 2024).

·         Please make sure that submissions with technical changes are prepared, shared with the group, and discussed as soon as possible.

§  Submissions to be uploaded at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled meeting.

·         Please make sure that submissions with editorial/clarificatory changes are uploaded as soon as possible in the server. Comments/resolutions with minor clarificatory/editorial changes can be green tagged and go through the usual accelerated process (refer to item 11 in 11-20/984r16)

Thanks in advance for your help and efforts in these final rounds of the process.

Regards,

Alfred

--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD