[STDS-802-11-TGBE] TR4 becomes TR5 in Table 10-5 as per the baseline alignment

Dear Alfred and all,

As per my Editor's report about two weeks ago, I started aligning P802.11be D6.0 text with the latest version of the baseline, REVme D6.0.

As referred to Table 10-5 (Transmitter sequence number spaces) in REVme D6.0, TR4 is already used as per their proposed resolution to CID 7012 in the past few months  to describe the following: "The same modulo 4096 counter per <STA MAC Address identified by Address 1, PTID> tuple shall be used for both PV1 Type 0 (QoS Data) and Type 3 (QoS Data) frames".

May I know if there is any concern we change our existing "TR4" to a new "TR5"?

The text of the existing TR4 is copied below for your convenience:
"The MLD shall assign the sequence number from one modulo 1024 counter per <MLD MAC Address that the STA identified by Address 1 is affiliated with, AC> tuple starting at 0 and incrementing by 1 for each MMPDU carried in one or more IQMFs (except the frames that are excluded in 35.3.14 (MLD individually addressed Management frame delivery)) with Address 1 and ACI fields matching the <MLD MAC Address that the STA identified by Address 1 is affiliated  with, AC> tuple values corresponding to that counter."

Regards,
Edward