[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Posted: Agenda for July 3rd TGbe Joint And Additional Notices

Hello all,

I uploaded R10 of the TGbe agenda, which can be found here.

When you review the agendas of the remaining TGbe meetings, you may notice the following:
1) There are several submissions that have not been posted yet. AI for Authors: Please consider uploading the submissions as soon as possible so that we can green tag certain CIDs, as per guidelines. AI for All: please consider reviewing these documents in advance so that we optimize the time during the telco itself.
2) We plan to run motions (starting from slide 211 in 11-23/442r53) on CRs that have been presented so far and have had no objections. AI for All: Please review the documents one more time to make sure that everything is in order. We hope that the next recirc SA ballot leads to an unchanged draft, and as such it is ever so important to ensure correctness of the resolutions.
3) I added another TGbe Joint conf call on July 10th so that we can complete going over documents that might spill over from the July 3rd conf call.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Alfred

--