[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Announcement: Updated Agenda for TGbe July plenary is Posted

Hello all,

The updated agenda for TGbe can be found here.

The preliminary plan is to finalize comment resolutions and all business by Monday EVE session. In order to have a streamlined discussion please double check and review all the contributions prior to the call. AI for authors: Please make sure that the revised versions are uploaded as soon as possible and no later than Sunday EOB (5:00 PM Montreal time) so that members can review in advance. In addition, please let me know whether the estimated discussion times for each contribution in the agenda do match your expectations. Please let me know if any changes are needed prior to Sunday EOB.

Regards,

Alfred

--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD