[STDS-802-11-TGBE] Announcement: P802.11be D6.1 is now available

Hello All,

P802.11be D6.1 is now available in the members area:

https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/private/Draft_Standards/11be/index.html

Draft 6.1 incorporates all comment resolutions from the recirculation SA ballot and is a precursor for TGbe D7.0 (ideally D7.0 will be identical with D6.1). Our Editor is waiting to generate TGbe D7.0 so that the draft aligns with REVme D7.0, and with TGbh D6.0. Once TGbe D7.0 is available we will start the second SA recirculation SA ballot.

Thanks to our editor, Edward, for working around the clock to ensure the delivery of the draft in a timely manner.

Best Regards,

Alfred

--
Alfred Asterjadhi, PhD