Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBE] Announcement: P802.11be D7.0 approved by RevCom and SASB

Great news Alfred!  Appreciate all the hard work by the members and the leaders that made this happen.
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to you and other TG leaders for the countless hours that they
devoted to conducting the meetings and patiently allowing the members to come to a consensus during the last
four hours especially when we witnessed a once in lifetime pandemic.

A job well done!

regards,
-Subir