[STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答复: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] 答���: Follow-up on Local Reporting for 11bf ..

Hi Oscar,

Thanks for your detailed explanations. According to your feedback, can I understand your thoughts in this way?

1.     You want to define that in some cases, there is no need to give the initiator the sensing results, which is different from the current SFD. For example, in the distributed portion, the receiver does not need to feed back their results.

2.     What about this case: The AP is the initiator, and the receiver STAs do the locally reporting and calculation. Then those STAs can get some sensing results locally (such as whether there is a motion in the room). If these detection results are fed back to the AP through applications or MAC/PHY later, can we call this an example of the Combo 3 you listed below?

3.     You want to support all these three cases you listed here (local, nonlocal, and hybrid).

Thanks.

Best regards,

Mengshi Hu