[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Revision 5 of TGbf's SFD

Folks,

You can now find on mentor (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-0504-05-00bf-specification-framework-for-tgbf.docx) a new revision of our SFD that includes the three technical motions accepted by the group in today’s conference call together with some editorial changes.

As defined in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/21/11-21-2007-01-00bf-guidelines-for-draft-d0-1-text-writing.pptx, I will use r5 of the SFD when preparing our initial list of topics for D0.1 writing.  For this reason, please review the SFD before our January 4th call.  (As a reminder, more topics may be added to the list as technical motions are approved by the group.)

Please reach out to me and/or to Tony if you have any questions about the SFD or the D0.1 writing procedure.

Lastly, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for contributing to TGbf in 2021.  We need each and all of you to publish our first drafts (D0.1 and D1.0) in 2022.  Thus, if you’re able, please keep showing up.

I sincerely hope that you and yours have a great holiday season.

All the very best,

Claudio