[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Discussion on 11bf PDT Threshold-based Sensing Procedure

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments and suggestions given in this Tuesday’s 11bf call. Attached please find the PDT I presented.

To make sure that I do not miss out your comments and suggestions, could you please send the comments and suggestions here? I’d like to update it accordingly. Thanks.

Best regards,

Mengshi Hu