From: Chris Beg <chris.beg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 6:55 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Baseline PDT documents for Topic 8, 9, 11 uploaded

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi Cheng,

Thanks for putting all this material together.

I do have one suggested addition to the second paragraph in section 11.1.4.2.3 (TF Sounding Phase), that I would like to propose to everybody.

My suggestion is to highlight the potential usage of a MU cascading sequence, in the event there are more available STAs than UL resources.

What is everyone’s thoughts on adding the following red text into the paragraph below?

The AP shall transmit a Sensing Sounding Trigger frame to one ore more STAs that are sensing transmitters and that have responded in the polling phase of the TB sensing measurement instance to solict Responder-to-Initiator (R2I) NDP transmission(s). The Sensing Sounding Trigger frame shall allocate uplink resources for one or more STA’s R2I NDP transmission covering the full bandwidth. If the number of available sensing transmitters exceeds the available uplink resources, a MU cascading sequence may be used within the acquired TXOP.  Any STA addressed by a User Info field in a Sensing Sounding Trigger frame shall transmit NDP SIFS after receiving the Sensing Sounding Trigger frame.

Thanks and regards,

-Chris