[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Offline sensing security requirements session

Hi everyone,

Today I hosted another meeting on sensing security requirements and for the most part, I captured some discussion points in:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0401-04-00bf-sensing-security-requirements.pptx

In summary, we discussed PHY-level security features and SBP.

For PHY-level security, the consensus among participants was that in order to decide what needs done in 11bf on PHY security, we really need to understand the threats that we need to protect against. It does not make sense to adopt any security mechanisms until we do that work.

For SBP, we discussed high level security requirements and we need to move forward, more analysis is required on the message flows to figure out the work that needs to be done in 11bf.

If there is interest within the group, I could present these updated slides in an 11bf session.

Cheers,

Mike