[STDS-802-11-TGBF] DMG11 comment assignment

Dear DMG11 volunteers, TTTs, and other TGbf members. I have prepared my proposals for DMG11 assignees. In doing so, I was guided by several principles.

- I am quoting this part from Claudio's email:

“We must avoid having multiple contributions on the same CID (or group of CIDs on the very same topic) at all costs.  The best way to address this case is to have one person responsible to lead the discussion (and schedule calls if appropriate) with all other interested volunteers.  The group will have to converge at one point, sooner (when writing the resolution) or later (by voting at TGbf).  Sooner is better.”

You can see also that in Draft 0.1 we have subclauses not fully defined and some almost not defined at all.

I tried to keep the technically related parts together under the possession of one man, thus avoiding splitting the text up into too small pieces on one side and allowing people to complete the work they already presented on the other side.

You can see the draft attached.

Best  regards,

Solomon Trainin

+972547885738