[STDS-802-11-TGBF] 22/988 - SBP MLME

Dear all,

Thank you for all the constructive feedback this morning. I have revised the CRs accordingly. Please help to review the attached and let me know if there is anything further. I have strike through the deleted sentences for now for readability and will clean up later. Time permitting, I plan to request to present the changes in the next 11bf session. The main changes (highlighted in CYAN) are:

  • Specified the PeerSTAAddress as either the MAC Address of the SBP Responder or SBP initiator as appropriate.
  • Added DialogToken to applicable primitives.
  • Deleted the reference to ACK frame in the MLME-SBPTERMINATION primitives.

Regards,

Rojan