Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Sharing the updated CR docuement 22/1330r2

Hi All,

I would like to share the updated CR document.

In the updated version, there is an STA defined not to send the sensing measurement report frame that results from the sensing measurement setup.

The reason that I added this is that The STA having this behavior was discussed in the previous discussion and I received the request for the inclusion of this STA.

To notify this addition, I added the note for that.

Attached please review it and let me know if you have any comments or questions,

Best regards,

Dongguk