发件人: Claudio da Silva [mailto:00001ce441172b4c-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2023118 23:58
收件人: STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] Updated group documents (final CC40 files)

All,

I have uploaded updated versions of the following documents:

-        IEEE 802.11bf CC40 comments (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0820-21-00bf-ieee-802-11bf-cc40-comments.xlsx)

-        CC40 SPs and motions (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0919-16-00bf-cc40-sps-and-motions.xlsx)

As you can see in these documents, we have completed the resolution of comments received in CC40.  Let's give ourselves a round of applause!

As discussed in AM1 today, my plan is to implement all motions approved during the ad-hoc and interim meetings in the next ~10 days.  I will keep you posted of my progress.

Thank you for contributing to TGbf.  We’re counting on your participation in the review of D1.0 and in the next round of comment resolution.

All the best,

Claudio