Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] LB272 comment assignment

Folks,

I have just uploaded revised versions of the LB272 comment spreadsheet and the volunteers list to mentor:

Thanks to all who have volunteered to resolve LB272 comments.  As you can see in 23/0314r1, we still have some CIDs without an owner and a few volunteers who are responsible for a very large number of comments.  Thus, if you have extra bandwidth or haven’t volunteered yet, please let one of the PoCs know.

Please remember that our goal is to complete comment assignment by our first session in Atlanta.

As always, feel free to reach out if you have questions and/or if any problems arise.

Thanks for contributing to TGbf,

Claudio