[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Requesting Feedback on Basic SBP

Dear TGbf members,
I’d like to get some more feedback from all of you regarding our contribution on a Basic SBP Feature Set.

The comments and some offline discussions already revealed that the ‘opportunistic’ features doesn’t add any value, therefore I propose to drop this. However, the ‘initiator-driven’ variant is considered valuable by some members.I would appreciate your feedback on the following to determine how to proceed:
1) Would you support giving a specific name to pre-defined versions of SBP requests?
2) Do you want to have additional features that you consider essential that should be made a part of basic SBP?
3) Should the initiator-driven SBP support reporting?
3) Would you support making one or more such SBP features mandatory?Also any other comment that might help finding an agreeable solution is appreciated.Thank you and best regards,
Benedikt

Note:
Let me clarify what I meant with the ‘variants’ since that might have been misunderstood a little (due to lack of details): From a draft and implementation perspective, we do not want to add any new variant, we use exactly the same SBP Procedure with SBP Parameters Control field and Sensing Measurement Parameters fields as it exist today. The only ‘change’ is that we propose to call out specific parameterizations with a new name and indicate it within the SBP Parameters Control field as well.
So, it’s like ordering a Burger by its name compared to ordering by listing all ingredients separately.
That said, the current way is the ‘most complex’ since it has almost infinite combinations of parameters the SBP initiator can request. Defining specific sets of parameters out of this infinite pool of possibilities simplifies implementation and testing since the SBP Responder knows what he might be asked for in most of the cases.