[STDS-802-11-TGBF] Motion requests

Hi Tony,

1. Please add the following to the motion list:

Move to approve the resolutions to the following CIDs and incorporate the changes into the latest TGbf draft:

4020, 4083, 4243, 4244, 4245, 4247, 4249, 4253, 4256, and 4257

as presented in document 11-24/0169r0.

The SP was supported with unanimous consent.

2. Please add the following to the motion list:

Move to approve the resolutions to the following CIDs and incorporate the changes into the latest TGbf draft:

4034, 4035, 4036, 4180,  and 4278.

as presented in document 11-24/0170r1.

The SP was supported with unanimous consent.

3. I would like to request that my CIDs 4259 and 4261 be withdrawn.

Thanks and best regards,

Dong