From: Dongguk Lim <dongguk.lim@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2024 9:02 AM
To: Steve Shellhammer <sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hg.cho@xxxxxxx; js.choi@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBF] CR Documents for July Meeting

WARNING: This email originated from outside of Qualcomm. Please be wary of any links or attachments, and do not enable macros.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your effort to resolve the comments.

I cannot attend the Thursday AM2 slot of TGbf because this slot overlaps with 11bn, so I send an email to you

I have one comment for your CR document about Tone spacing.

I remember that we discussed this issue in the previous meeting and many members want to keep the tone index defined in 11be.

I also would like to keep the tone index defined in 11be.

as you proposed, if it is a critical issue, first we should change the tone index defined in 11be.

therefore, I suggest that this comment should be rejected.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Dongguk