[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Agenda and plan for Jan 11 TGbh call

All,

I have posted a proposed agenda for the Jan 11 TGbh call here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0037-00-00bh-agenda-tgbh-2022-january-11.pptx

Assuming we get through this agenda, we will have reviewed the proposals for four solutions, and reviewed the analysis against our criteria in the latest Issues Tracking sheet for three of them.  I believe we are at the point of making some decisions about which text we would like to incorporate into the D0.1 of TGbh.  I plan to start the discussion for that on the Jan 11 call (if time), or in the first session during the January interim.

Thanks.  Mark