[STDS-802-11-TGBH] 802.11bh comment collection results, and next steps

All,

I have uploaded the comments received on CC 41, on our TGbh D0.2, as a spreadsheet, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0973-00-00bh-cc41-comments-against-d0-2.xlsx.  We received 65 comments total, 43 technical.  I am aware that some people had trouble with the system just as the CC was closing, so there may be a few additional comments coming in “ad hoc”.

Note that, for now, I recommend we try just using this spreadsheet-based approach for our comment resolution tracking.  An alternative would be to use the Microsoft Access database tool, and I have received mixed opinions about whether that is “worth it” for the small number of comments we have received on this CC.  So, for now, I am just posting this spreadsheet, and we can try to use it during our July session meetings.  If it turns out to be cumbersome, we can always switch to the database tool, later.

Bottom line: We will plan to review these comments, and attempt to resolve all of them – or as many as we can – during the July session, along with on ongoing consideration of the other contributions that we have been discussing on recent teleconferences (and those contributions connect directly to a few of the comments from the CC, anyway).  So, please review the spreadsheet, formulate your thoughts on the comments, and even better come prepared with contributions where needed to address the issues raised.

Thanks.  Mark