From: G Smith
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 8:15 PM
To: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx; STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] e-RRCM soluion in 1079r6 Opt2

Hi Mark,

Please note I have posted 22/2150r0.

Thanks

Graham

From: Mark Hamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 6:20 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All,

I have updated the agenda for tomorrow’s (US time) TGbh call, to update Kurt Lumbatis’ presentation on 12.2.11 resolutions, and Jay’s presentation on STA generated ID.  I would also like to have some discussion on direction for our “pre-schemes” per the presentations in Bangkok and the reflector discussion between Jouni and Graham.

Latest agenda is now here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-2127-02-00bh-agenda-tgbh-2022-dec-13.pptx

Thanks.  Mark