From: Okan Mutgan (NSB) <okan.mutgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2023 2:34 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh options, considerations, way forward

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the detailed thoughts. If I may share my opinion:

  1. In addition to those “Questions for the group”, I believe that the group should also discuss “pre-association identification” (even though this topic is discussed over and over again, it is still not super clear how to proceed with it).

  1. Could you please add e-RRCM solution (1079r8 – option 2) to the schemes/options to choose from?
    (e-RRCM is the extended version of RRCM. In RRCM, both sides -STA and AP- generate the same RMAs. In e-RRCM, STA and AP still use the RRCM idea but they additionally send a special IE attached to some frames for identification and verification purposes)

  • Device ID (as in the current D0.2, with updates as agreed in comment resolutions)
  • MAAD
  • IRM
  • RRCM
  • e-RRCM
  • IRMA
  • ID Encoding
  • PASN extension to Device ID
  • ID Query*

  1. I remember that bh group was planning to do a session together with bi group. Is this going to happen in the upcoming plenary meeting? That kind of session might be helpful for some points you mentioned.

Thanks!

BR,

Okan