[STDS-802-11-TGBH] 22/1329r14

All, Please review the changes I’ve made in 22/1329r14 and provide any comments you may have prior to the next presentation.

I tried to re-write the section to account for multiple comments received during my x13 presentation.

I’d like to finalize the text to move forward into D 1.0, since I think this is the real last remaining obstacle.

Please review and give me your comments prior to my next presentation if you have interest.

Thank you.

Kurt Lumbatis

Distinguished Software Engineer

DOCSIS CPE R&D SW Architecture (Wi-Fi)

ARRIS AND RUCKUS HAVE JOINED COMMSCOPE

3871 Lakefield Dr, Suwanee, GA 30024 USA

Office: +01-678-473-2921