Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh - Chair's plan/proposal

My 2 cents,

I'm thinking we should,

- Create a spreadsheet, which has the proposals as rows.
- And then we have columns for the Use Case, from the issues tracking document
- Another column entry for proposal/option base presentation(s). These are also in the issues tracking document
- Another column for notes. Example. This option presented to go along with proposal X.
- We then fill out the spreadsheet and mark if the Use Case, is satisfied by the proposal/option.

I realize this would push the date out. Just a suggestion.

Dave H.