Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Proposed text for RRCM prposal

Hi Mark,

Yes, we can run the motion on 11-22/1079r4 Option1.

See the following clarification on the two solutions.

RRCM is MAC based solution, in which both sides generate RMAs based on the pre-defined equation and the RMA is used to identify the returned STA.

e-RRCM is Key based solution, in which both sides generate the pairwise key that is used for mutual identification and provide extra protection.

Meanwhile, I receive some improvement requirement from Dan in the reflector on the redundant Seed and RMA numbers, I can promise to improve the two aspects in the later revision.

Also, I receive some improvement requirements from Jarkko and Sid in the reflector and during the call, I feel these requirements should be addressed in e-RRCM scope.

I’m thinking we can extends RRCM a little in the future, e.g., to have a mode flag to indicate the two directions(generate RMA or generate the key), which could make every member happy.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang