Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] CC resolutions from 11-22/1329r15, collision with approved resolutions

I added them in the comments.

Yes, in some cases the already resolved CIDs were included, in other instances, they were moved and re-worded to make them
more clear.

Kurt Lumbatis

Distinguished Software Engineer

DOCSIS CPE R&D SW Architecture (Wi-Fi)

ARRIS AND RUCKUS HAVE JOINED COMMSCOPE

3871 Lakefield Dr, Suwanee, GA 30024 USA