Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Updated TGbh comment resolution spreadsheet posted

Hi Mark,

The proposed text for CID 16 is uploaded(https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-0459-00-00bh-cr-for-cid16.docx), please help revie and put it in the queue.

BTW, I found the resolution for CID16 overlap with CID32, how to handle such case? In my humble opinion, we should put the two CIDs in one document and provide the uniform resolution.

What’s your thought, Mark, and Antonio?

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang