Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] A way forward.

Kurt,

Was this response to the incorrect original email?

Mark

From: Lumbatis, Kurt <00002059a65d23fa-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2023 4:44 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] A way forward.

Upon thinking of this, may not be such a good idea.  This would require the ESS and all the APs in an ESS to store possibly many keys unless some type of synchronization

Is maintained for a period of time.  Perhaps others will have some better ideas.

Kurt Lumbatis

Distinguished Software Engineer

DOCSIS CPE R&D SW Architecture (Wi-Fi)

ARRIS AND RUCKUS HAVE JOINED COMMSCOPE

3871 Lakefield Dr, Suwanee, GA 30024 USA