Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh IRM proposal with PASN

That’s great – thank you Graham and all who are collaborating on this!

I’ll queue it up for next week’s call (it was already, but now confirmed).

Mark

From: G Smith <gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2023 10:02 AM
To: Mark Hamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: TGbh IRM proposal with PASN

Hi Mark,

Please note that as a result of the discussions following the presentation of the IRM text, an updated document 23/0129r4 has been posted.

It was correctly observed that the descriptions related to PASN were not consistent with the term association (and preassociation).

We (myself, Kurt, Okan and Jay) have worked on the document and hopefully have clarified the PASN text.

We hope that the group can approve this text to satisfy CIDs 7, 9, 19, 20, 36, 40, 41, 42, 61, 64.

Thanks

Graham