Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] (Minor) TGbh resolution conflict on PICS statement

Hi Mark,

Thanks for response.

Good point, it’s depended on whether we want to constrict 11bh feature in infrastructure network or not? If it can be applied on non-infrastructure network as well, we don’t need to mention  CFAP and CFSTAofAP.

Anyway, I’m open on this.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jay Yang