[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Poll: thoughts about May session agenda?

All,

A quick informal poll/query to the group, as I think about the agenda for the May session in Orlando:  Given that we have resolutions for all CC41 comments ready for motion (and the hope/expectation that such a motion will go smoothly/quickly), we should be able to formalize our status and request to the Working Group for a D1.0 initial letter ballot in a short time.

The other agenda item we have is getting started on responses to the WBA liaison(s).  On the last call, we seemed to have a general feeling that it would be better to respond to WBA after we had results from the letter ballot, to confirm that our current draft’s direction is supported by the WG.  We could spend a bit of time brainstorming direction, but don’t really need much time to get into details/finalize, just yet.

Everything else is pretty quick/simple administrative stuff (confirm our PAR and CSD, and teleconference plans – probably only one shortly before the July session, since we’ll be under LB most of the time until then), plans for July session meetings, etc.)

So, I’m now thinking that we hold our planned meeting on Monday (AM2) to cover the above, and don’t need the meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday.  We can present the letter ballot question to the Working Group at the mid-week plenary.  (I’ll keep the Thursday meeting slot, for now, for any last-minute issues that arise, but we may not need it, either.)

Any thoughts/concerns, other ideas?

Thanks.  Mark