[STDS-802-11-TGBH] LB 274 (on TGbh D1.0) results posted

All,

I have posted the results of the WG LB 274, on TGbh D1.0, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1152-00-00bh-ieee-802-11bh-lb274-comments.xlsx

Unless there is strong concern from the TG members, I suggest we work directly from the spreadsheet for our comment resolution process (no database), as there are not that many comments to track and address.

Thanks to all for the hard work getting us to this point, and to a successful LB!  We’ll pick up the work of resolving these comments during the July plenary.

Of course, if anyone would like to volunteer to be Assigned any of the comments to provide resolution/discussion, please let me know.

Thanks.  Mark