[STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh MOTION on Thursday AM1 - completed CID resolutions

All,

I would like to hold a motion near the start of the TGbh meeting on Thursday AM1, to formally approve the resolutions to CIDs that we have discussed and agreed so far this week.

Please see the motion in https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-0651-20-00bh-tgbh-motions-list.pptx, Motion #19:

Move to approve the resolutions of LB274 comments, and incorporate the text changes into the P802.11bh draft, as indicated in 11-23/1152r8 for CIDs marked “Ready for motion”:

  • CIDs 22, 25, 51, 78, 95, 96, 142, 168, 169.

If anyone has concern with any of this motion, or any of these CIDs, please let me know before the meeting, if possible.

Thanks.  Mark