Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] [External] RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Updated TGbh comment tracking spreadsheet

Done.

Thanks!

Mark

From: yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx <yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2023 6:07 PM
To: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] [External] RE: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Updated TGbh comment tracking spreadsheet

Hi Mark,

Please help put 1286r0 to the queue.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1286-00-00bh-cr-for-the-status-code.pptx

Jay Yang (杨志杰)

Wi-Fi  Sandard Research Engineer

ZTE Corporation

R&D Building I, No.899 Bibo, Pudong District, Shanghai, P. R. China

T: +86 15021324431

E: yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx

www.zte.com.cn

Original

From: MarkHamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: 20230712 17:06

Graham,

Thanks for the thought, and starting this discussion on the reflector.  Please do note that CID 15 (and several related CIDs) are asking this same question of whether there is value in the Status field (independent of the “duplicate” usage – asking about the existing/current usage).

So, this question is really what to do with CID 15, et al.  That is currently assigned to Jay Yang, to bring a presentation to the group to remind us why we put the Status field into the Draft in the first place, and discuss what to do going forward.

Mark