Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Reminder of TGbh call on Aug 1, and updated comment tracking sheet

Thank you, Jay!  (That’s a lot of work – thanks!)

They are on the agenda.  I’m not sure we’ll get to/through them all, of course.  But, we’ll get started.

Mark

From: yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx <yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 4:42 AM
To: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] Reminder of TGbh call on Aug 1, and updated comment tracking sheet

Hi Mark,

Please help put the following CR doc. to the agenda.

1250r2

1314r0

1316r0

Jay Yang (杨志杰)

Wi-Fi  Sandard Research Engineer

ZTE Corporation

R&D Building I, No.899 Bibo, Pudong District, Shanghai, P. R. China

T: +86 15021324431

E: yang.zhijie@xxxxxxxxxx

www.zte.com.cn

Original

From: MarkHamilton <mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: 20230726 06:15

All,

This is a reminder that we have the next TGbh teleconference on August 1, at 9:30-11:30 am ET.  We will continue comment resolution…

And, this is to announce that I have uploaded an update to the comment tracking spreadsheet, with the agreed resolutions from today’s call highlighted in yellow and ready for motion, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1152-11-00bh-ieee-802-11bh-lb274-comments.xlsx.

I would appreciate it if the assignees, in particular, would double-check that I have recorded the agreed resolutions correctly.

Thanks!  Mark