From: G Smith <gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 2:47 PM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh CID 104

Hi Mark,.

“All APs shall set this field to the same value as the other APs in an ESS, to operate correctly within the ESS.”

I think this is a reasonable statement.  Maybe turn it around?

“For device ID mechanism to operate correctly in an ESS, all APs in that ESS shall set this field to the same value.”

Just a suggestion

Graham