[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Updated comment resolutions sheet

All,

Thank you all for a very productive call today!  If we can keep up this pace, we’ll be in good shape to get to recirculation out of November.

I have posted a TGbh updated comment resolution spreadsheet, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1152-21-00bh-ieee-802-11bh-lb274-comments.xlsx

This shows:

  • 127 comments are resolved and motioned
  • 41 comments are ready for motion
  • 126 comments still need discussion/resolution

Please review the CIDs with “Ready for Motion…” in the Notes column, and confirm that the resolution looks correct.

All the comments have been assigned.  Would the assignees please review their CIDs and let me know when they’ll be ready to present on a teleconference?

  • Jay Yang: 46 CIDs
  • Mark Hamilton: 32 CIDs
  • Graham Smith: 27 CIDs
  • Okan Mutgan: 8 CIDs
  • Joseph Levy: 5 CIDs (a couple shared with Graham?)
  • Kurt Lumbatis: 4 CIDs
  • Yan Li: 3 CIDs
  • Sid Thakur: 1 CID

Thanks!  Mark