[STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh updated resolutions spreadsheet - PLEASE REVIEW

All,

I have updated the TGbh comment resolution spreadsheet to capture the agreements from today’s meeting, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-1152-30-00bh-ieee-802-11bh-lb274-comments.xlsx

This is a REMINDER: we plan to motion these CIDs (and all the remining ones, assuming we reach consensus on resolutions for those) in tomorrow’s AM1 meeting.  So, please review the comments in the posted spreadsheet that are marked with “Ready for motion” in the Notes column, and let me know if anyone has a concern with any of these.

Also, some statistics on our current status:

  • Total comments: 294
  • Completed and motioned: 209 (71%)
  • Ready for motion: 58 (20%)
  • Submission ready: 27 (9%)  --  This is our work queue for the AM1 meeting, tomorrow
  • None of the above: 0

Mark