[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Misc CIDs

Hi Mark,

Please note that I have posted 24/0968r0 that covers 31 CIDs which you had marked as ‘Red” in the spreadsheet.

I used your document 24/0884 where you had your personal comments/suggestions as guidance.

I omitted a couple of “red” CIDs where you indicated “submission required”.

Please note that I have added CID 3056 to my document  24/916r4 as I had several comments on the same text already addressed in that document.  I will post r4 soon.

Thanks

Graham