From: li.yan16@xxxxxxxxxx <li.yan16@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2024 5:15 AM
To: G Smith <gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-TGBH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBH] TGbh D4.0 Example Texts and Figures

Hi Graham and Okan,

    I find some minor issues about the figures attached:

    1.  a typo for Asociation(should be Association)in figure 1 and 4

    2. some editorial issues about brackets, please keep the round and square brackets matched

    3. In figure 2(DevID FILS), i think we don't need EAP or 4-HS if FILS used, given that FILS authen/assoc frame exchange has already established PTKSA(see P3097L10 REVME_D4.2)

    4. In figure 3, you may ignore to remove PASN ID support in the beacon/probe response transmitted from AP-2(i see the frame from AP-1 is correct)

    5. I'm confused about the introduction of the content of 'initial connection' in figure 1 and 3.  In figure 1, initial connection is 4-HS, so it's correct to say No device ID. But in figure 3, initial connection is PASN authen. In my opinion, it's enough to say No PASN ID. Please remove the phrase ‘No device ID’

Best Regards!

李炎 Li Yan

Original