[STDS-802-11-TGBH] 802.11bh first SA recirc comments

All,

I have uploaded a tracking sheet for our work on the 802.11bh first SA recirculation ballot comments, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-1262-00-00bh-p802-11bh-sa-recirc1-comments.xlsx

I have also made a first pass at assigning all the comments to someone for review/resolution.  (Carol, I just assigned all the Editorial ones to you, and some ANA alignment questions – let me know if any look inappropriate and need reassignment.)

Assignees (those on CC list on this email), please review your comments (many are likely a comment you submitted) and be prepared to discuss this week.

We’ll review these during the first TGbh meeting slot this week, at the (hybrid) session in Montreal.  Our slots this week, are: Mon PM1, Tues PM1 and EVE, and Thurs AM2 and PM1.

Thanks!  Mark