[STDS-802-11-TGBH] Updated 802.11 TGbh comment spreadsheet

All,

I have uploaded an updated comment tracking spreadsheet for P802.11bh, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-1262-04-00bh-p802-11bh-sa-recirc1-comments.xlsx

I think this catches up with all the status, as of last night’s EVE meeting.  If anyone sees any errors, please let me know.

I have also put comments in the Notes column, for every comment.  (Many are “Ready for motion”, which is self-explanatory.  The rest are just my personal thoughts on status.)

I know Graham has also been working off-line, and has a number of comments/suggested responses ready for many CIDs, FYI.

If everyone else would also review the CIDs, and be prepared to move through them quickly in tomorrow’s meeting(s), that would be highly appreciated.

I note that all but 1 of the Editorial and General CIDs are ready for motion.  (So, 63 CIDs are ready.)  And, of the 51 Technical CIDs, 11 are ready for motion, 3 have been discussed and direction is agreed.  I think the rest can be handled relatively quickly, but we will need to run through them at a good pace, during tomorrow’s meeting(s).

Thanks!  Mark