[STDS-802-11-TGBI] Quick Reminder for Wednesday 9amET TGbi call

Hello everyone,

This is a quick reminder that we have a TGbi teleconference at 9amET on Wednesday 8 September 2021.

The agenda is posted under 1308r0.  We will continue working through the presentations on the agenda and will also discuss the Interim session presentations.

The teleconference information is below:

Where: Webex-11a: 179 451 3492 (map)

Description

Join the Webex meeting here: https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m393243645e1c56a3fc1cadbd0264d5ed

Meeting number: 179 451 3492

Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

Join by phone: Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only) +1-408-418-9388 USA Toll
Global call-in numbers Access code: 179 451 3492

Regards,

Carol Ansley