Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] TGbk Apr. 4th Telecon - Call for submissions

Hi Yanjun,

Thanks for the contribution.
I have a few comments.

I am not sure whether restricting to a certain PPDU format is a right/general way to do in MAC.
For example, in 11.21.6.4.3.3 and 11.21.6.4.4.2, you mentioned that for equal or less than 160 MHz, Trigger frame, Ranging NDP-A frame, LMR frame shall not be transmitted in an EHT PPDU.
What about UHR and UHR+ PPDU? Do we need to update this text when there is new amendment?

And the following text is not necessary as we discussed during the F2F meeting.
The 320 MHz bandwidth of the Ranging NDP Announcement frame shall be indicated based on rules in 17.3.5.2 (SERVICE field) if the frame is transmitted in a non-HT Duplicate PPDU or based on rules in Table 36-28 (U-SIG field of an EHT MU PPDU) if the frame is transmitted in an EHT MU PPDU.

Best regards,
Wook Bong Lee