Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] Updated PDT on NDPA

Hi Jonathan and all,

Could you help add the following 2 PDTs to the queue?

23/390r4: contains the first half of 23/0390r3 (subclauses 11.21.6.4.1-11.21.6.4.4, no text change compared with 0390r3 discussed last week). As we didn’t hear concerns on this part during last week’s call, we’d like to request SP on this one to create a stable baseline text (to add changes for other expansions such as trigger frame and IFTM(R) as mentioned below).

23/698r0 contains the text of 11.21.6.4.5-11.21.6.4.9 from 23/0390r3, for which multiple folks asked for more time to review the secure LTF and passive ranging in the last call. The only change we added is:

  • For subclause 11.21.6.4.6 (Transmission of a ranging NDP), the changes to the first paragraph on the TXVECTOR parameters, discussed in last week’s call, have been propagated to the remaining paragraphs in the same subclause.

Thanks

Yanjun