Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] TGbk Aug. 1st Telecon - Call for submissions

A reminder of the Aug. 1st TGbk telecon tomorrow.

Agenda is submission 11-23-989 use link below to download agenda.

From: Segev, Jonathan <jonathan.segev@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 8:57 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBK] TGbk Aug. 1st Telecon - Call for submissions

Thank you Yanjun,

All – Aug. 1st telecon is confirmed, agenda to be made available soon, use this link to view: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/documents?is_dcn=989&is_year=2023

Best,

Jonathan

From: Yanjun Sun <yanjuns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2023 8:28 AM
To: Segev, Jonathan <jonathan.segev@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-TGBK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: TGbk Aug. 1st Telecon - Call for submissions

Hi Jonathan and all,

Could you help add 23/0393r3 to the queue?

  • The main changes are: Added underscore for next text and strikethrough for deleted baseline text; use Nss instead of STS for 320 MHz to match 11be; added text to match the entry in 23/1253r1
  • We’re still looking for text in other subclauses that is related to the extended FTM session negotiation in this PDT and may add them before the call.
  • Please let us know if you have any early comments/suggestions.

Thanks

Yanjun